We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tibet May 2015, travel companions :)

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Tibet May 2015, travel companions :)

Hi there!

My name is Jess and I'm looking at joining one the obligatory tours in Tibet next year. I need some travel companions as the cost is very expensive! Ideally I would be going to around 3 weeks from 18th May onwards.

The kind of trip I would like includes hiking and seeing more of West Tibet, i.e Everest base camp, wildlife etc.

If this sounds like what you're after please get in contact with me. I'd love to share travel stories and a fascination with Tibet.

Thanks

Jess

Tibet, China
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tibet May 2015, travel companions :)

Hi there,

3 weeks tour is quiet long, u may want to go for a Kailash and Ngari tour (around 18 days) which will bring u to visit beautiful lakes, Mountain Everest and also wild animals. u can join a group tour or go for a private tour which will be more flexible but expensive. Many local tour operators in Tibet offer Ngari Tour, and u can check itineraries on their website. Plz feel free to email me at penpa@easytibettours.com if u have any further questions about the tour. Hope it helps.

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tibet May 2015, travel companions :)

At the moment it is not possible to visit Everest base camp.. It is also good a make a plan B to visit South to Gyantse and Shigatse and Sakya then towards north to Namtso lake and towards east to Draksum lake and Bayi and Lulang greeny regions...If you have enough time then you can also visit more far east till Pomi and Rawok lake.

3. Re: Tibet May 2015, travel companions :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2016, 11:45