We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Antwerp, Belgium
4 posts
Save Topic
Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Hi,

I'm looking for female travellers or couples or groups who want to join me to Tibet (from Chengdu/Beijing/Shanghai, to Kathmandu), to reduce the costs of travelling in Tibet.

I'm a 26 year old female from Belgium, and I'm planning to go to Tibet from (approximately) 15 september.

Mentioned in this post
Tibet
Tibet
China
Chengdu
Chengdu
Sichuan, China
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Kathmandu
Kathmandu
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
834 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Welcome to Trip Advisor

While trying to get other like-minded travelers from the forums, you can also try to check with some local travel websites who provides group tours, so they will also help you to find people to share the cost, check this website http://www.tibetgrouptour.com/

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

hi there! my sister and i are considering a trip to chengdu - tibet around sept 20th. you can contact me here: gtmail84@gmail.com.

thanks!

Level Contributor
87 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

I"m looking at going but not sure dates yet...will be in Aug or Sept. Also depends on pricing since I'm on a budget...what have you found so far?

Ramat Hasharon...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Hi Yara,

I'm planning to travel to Tibet around the 18th of september, so it might be good that I'll join with you.

However I am planning to go back to Lhasa instead of Kathmandu, and I am male (although I'm in a relationship, if that is an issue :] ).

So if this is relevant for you, please contact me at Antonykoafe@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.

Mentioned in this post
Tibet
Tibet
China
Lhasa
Lhasa
Tibet, China
Kathmandu
Kathmandu
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
521 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Now visitors to Tibet, very much. August will be more , as well as Shoton ,,, .

September is a good choice.

Visitors will be less. The price is not expensive.

My friends, and they want to go to tibet, They will be on September 13 or September 17 .

They are Japanese.,,,.

http://www.sc-panda.com

Mentioned in this post
Tibet
Tibet
China
Shanghai
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Hi,

This is Jane fr Shanghai. I'm also planning a trip to tibet but haven't confirmed the exact itinerary yet. Just booked ticket fr shanghai to tibet on 27 Sep and back on 7 Oct.

I want to visit namjabarwa mountain, namsto lake, nyingchi and temples in lhasa ect... i'm also looking for travel companion to share the cost ;)

If you are interested in it and the time matches maybe we cameet in tibet and travel together.

Hope all the best in the journey.

Jane

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Washington DC...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Hi, I am planning to go to Lhasa on September 2. I am also going by myself.

Mentioned in this post
Lhasa
Lhasa
Tibet, China
Washington DC...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

Hi, I am planning to go to Lhasa on September 2. I am also going by myself.

Mentioned in this post
Lhasa
Lhasa
Tibet, China
Shanghai
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

hi,

I just saw some one reply my post 'plan to visit tibet fr 27 Sep to 7 Oct '. they said foreigner can not go to tibet alone and self organized. it should be at least 3 persons with the same nationality. should prearranged all the hotels and itinerary. should find local agency and local guide ect... in a word, foreigners have to visit tibet as a group and pre arrange everything.

just make sure you get your entry permit ;)

and I have booked my flight and applied the annual leave fr 27 Sep to 7 Oct already. i'm afraid i can not update my schedule. sorry.

hope you have a great trip and all the best in your journey.

Cheers,

Jane

Washington DC...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Tibet september 2014 travel companions

I talked to tibet travel last night for a sept 2 trip to go from Lhasa to EBC and come back to Lhasa. It is an 8-day trip. I am a female and need a female companion to reduce the cost. Anyone plan to visit Tibet during this time?

Mentioned in this post
Lhasa
Lhasa
Tibet, China
Tibet
Tibet
China