We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel companions - 2 weeks Tibet in August, Shoton festival

huaqiao08
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
travel companions - 2 weeks Tibet in August, Shoton festival

looking for travel buddies to join a two-week tour of Tibet in August, to see the Shoton festival in Lhasa and the horse races at Nagchu (Aug 10-15).

Rest of the itinerary can be fitted around these dates - plan to spend 2 days sightseeing in Lhasa, see Shigatse and Gyantse, and trek between Ganden and Samye. Possibly add Lake Namtso or Yamdroktso.

Not going to EBC or Kailash, finish the trip in Lhasa.

I've been in contact with a few agents and have quotes. PM me or reply this thread if interested

Suzhou, China
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel companions - 2 weeks Tibet in August, Shoton festival

Hey I just posted a similar post looking for travel companions for Tibet in August before I saw your post. We've got the agency and everything but there are just two of us for now so we are looking for 2-3 more travels to bring down the car fare per person. Our dates are Aug 8-16 and we do plan to go to EBC but we can see how to arranget that. Not sure if you are interested. Contact me at fang [dot] burcu [at] gmail [dot] com if you want to chat about that.

Thanks.

Jenny

2. Re: travel companions - 2 weeks Tibet in August, Shoton festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 15:12
3. Re: travel companions - 2 weeks Tibet in August, Shoton festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 10:48