Hey guys, would be great if you can help me with this.
I'm travelling to HongKong, 2 Adults and 2 Kids. Arriving on 19 Nov noon and leaving 24 Nov early morning
This is my plan for now.
- Arrive at airport. Get octopus card.
- Travel to MongKok, check in to Hotel.
- Lunch at Tim Ho Wan
- Tsim Sha Tsui. Arena of Stars, Clock Tower,
- Symphony of Lights
- Temple Street.
Morning: Breakfast ???
Day: Ocean Park
- Breakfast at Mongkok
- Travel to Central
- Walk about Ginseng Street->Hollywood Rd (Opportunity for DingDing Tram???)
- Coffee at the Cupping Room
Mid Level Escalator-> MTR
Stanley Market & Lunch
Repulse Bay (if time permits)
Victoria Park (if time permits)
Victor Peak (Tram up Bus down)
walkabout Causeway Bay/Wanchai
I will likely stay in Mongkok the whole trip
Few questions that i still try to figure out
- i might get the 4 day pass on the star ferry thing
- what can i do after Ocean Park and Disneyland at night? i might already be too tired to move?
- where to have or meals? breakfast/lunch/dinner
- is Disneyland a 2 day trip? can a sacrifice the day4 to go macau instead? what is there in macau for the kids?
- am i too optimistic with day1 and day3?
- take the bus or take MTR?