We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOUR to Hong Kong

Kandy, Sri Lanka
1 post
Save Topic
TOUR to Hong Kong

Hi!

I'm planning to visit Hong Kong during the month of June and I want to make my own tour plan. I'm planning for 5 nights and six days. I'd like to know the best attractions, places to stay and also what hotels are good for a family.

thanks

Madumi

Mentioned in this post
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,464 posts
6,386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOUR to Hong Kong

Hello Madumi R

Welcome to the Hong Kong region forum. First let me point you to the Hong Kong (proper and main) forum where you will find a complete Top Question (FAQ) section on the right hand side of the forum. This is a great place to start your general research for hotels and things to do/see during trips to Hong Kong. Here is the link if helpful.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294217-i1496-Hong…

Have a look here first and then if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask and the forum regulars here will gladly offer thoughts and suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
2. Re: TOUR to Hong Kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 February 2016, 11:46