We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macau ferry from Hong Kong Airport

UK
Level Contributor
81 posts
55 reviews
Macau ferry from Hong Kong Airport

`i and two others will be arriving at Hong Kong Airport on 2nd December and want to connect with the Macau ferry from the airport. Obviously because of potential delays with the airline, I would prefer not to buy the ferry ticket in advance. Can anyone advise me whether normally you can just turn up and buy a ferry ticket please?

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
20,192 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Macau ferry from Hong Kong Airport

Should be okay. Keep it flexible. Those ferries are rarely filled to the max. In such event, you can wait for the next departure. And there are other routes available (exit airport - go through immigration, then head to one of the two ferry terminals that have ferry services to Macau).

UK
Level Contributor
81 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Macau ferry from Hong Kong Airport

thank you very much for your quick reply.

3. Re: Macau ferry from Hong Kong Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2015, 10:46