We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport bus A21 timetable

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Airport bus A21 timetable

I need to catch the A21 from stop number 5

83 Nathan Road before Haiphong Road to arrive at the airport no later than 9.30am on a Thursday.

I can not find a timetable which tells me what time I will need to catch the bus.

Help please.

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport bus A21 timetable

Catching bus at 8 am will be fine.

See www.nwstbus.com.hk/routes/routeinfo.aspx…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport bus A21 timetable

Thanks Drumbrake.

I found this page but could not understand it??????

How long does the bus take to get to the Airport at that time of the morning?

Would the train be better, even though more expensive???

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport bus A21 timetable

The bus takes around 60 minutes to get to the airport. Traffic is not much of a problem as you are going the opposite direction to the rush hour traffic. Buses run every 10-15 minutes at that time of morning.

For train you have to get to Kowloon station which takes time, although taxi is fairly quick. Once at the station the train is quicker.

You can also consider checking in online to save yourself time if that service is available.

Edited: 08 February 2010, 17:49
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport bus A21 timetable

Thanks Drumbrake great info as usual.

Appreciate your help.

Pam

Philadelphia , PA
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport bus A21 timetable

Hi again Pam,

As usual, drumbrake has you well hooked up.

A21 buses run constantly; as drumbrake says, they'll arrive every 10 - 15 minutes or so. Since there are almost countless bus routes, and countless bus route signs, I make it a point a day or two before departing to find the designated sign along Nathan Road for Airbus A21. It should not be too hard to find A21's spot, because the sign will have the signature red and yellow 'Cityflyer' right on it.

The signs are not hard to figure out, and they will have something like...'Monday AM 7: 01, 11, 21 , 31 -- which means they run at 7:01 AM , 7:11 , 7:21 , and so on.( I THINK the signs are something close to that. drumbrake , Sammy, Guerilla, and others will assist on that if I goofed.)

The traffic on Nathan Road is very modest, you'll have no worries at all getting to HKIA. In fact, I don't ever remember traffic gridlock in HK, it's MUCH worse here in the states. Figure an hour, so as drumbrake says, 8 AM departure on A21 from the city should be fine.

All you'll need to know at HKIA is which stop to hop off -- as the main departure area is BIG, and you'll save yourself some walking if you can find the exact spot to hop off A21.

I'm sure drumbrake can / will advise on this.

Have a good day.

Steve in the USA

Edited: 08 February 2010, 22:24
6. Re: Airport bus A21 timetable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 11:47