We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

USA
Level Contributor
1 post
128 reviews
Save Topic
Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

I am trying to find out more info about this hotel...regarding

if they have an email address to write to them, in door/out door pool, laundry facilitieson premises, kitchens in units,resturants...I do not see many reviews...please help

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,786 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

This does not seem to be a hotel but time-sharing units. No review on this place in 3 years. I would look at something else.

Edited: 25 February 2012, 09:47
Malaysia
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

Just came back from Beijing Longtou Apt. The hotel is very clean but old. From the airport, take shuttle No. 1 and alight at King Wing Hotel. From the bus stop take the overhead bridge to cross over to the other side of the road. Turn right. Walk until you see a petrol kiosk. Then turn left into Hongyan Lu. Walk straight, pass a few apartments and take the first turn on your left. It is the second building on your right. It is within 10 minutes walk.

To go to the nearest LRT stop take bus 28 opposite the King Wing Hotel. You can either stop at Jinsong Station or Guomao Station.

Coming back to the Apartment, I would recommend stopping at Guomao Stn and take bus 28 back to King Wing bus stop. At Guomao stn. the bus stop is just outside the underground station.

If you stop at Jinsong Stn, you have to walk 5-6 min to the bus stop.

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

Hi! will be going to beijing this october and will stay at blg-beijing longtou apartment, from their

how could i go to tianamen square? what transportation should i take.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

Follow my earlier route to Guomao Station and take MRT to Tiananmen SQ.

5. Re: Blg-Beijing Longtou Apartment, beijing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 11:49