We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Luggage Storage

Tooele, Utah
Level Contributor
522 posts
13 reviews
Airport Luggage Storage

I have heard there is luggage storage available at the airport. Can anyone give me some details i.e. is it a controlled storage room, or are they storage lockers? If lockers, what size luggage would they be able to accomodate? And, a cost for the storage either way.

Thanks for the help!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
25,723 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Airport Luggage Storage

…bcia.com.cn/ecoservice/baggageconsign.shtml

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
374 posts
2. Re: Airport Luggage Storage

I don't know which airport you are asking for. Let me give you an example of Beijing airport.

There are two kind of services, one is based on hours but only small items are accepted. You will be using a coded storage box. The other kind is for big items and the fee is based on days. You will be using controlled storage room. (you give your luggage to the people working there and they will take care of it. You need to show your receipt to claim your luggage back).

Baggage rack costs:

For a baggage with length + width + height no more than 65cm: 20 RMB/each baggage per day

For a baggage with length + width + height between 65 and 200cm: 30 RMB/each baggage per day

For a baggage with length + width + height more than 200cm: 50 RMB/each baggage per day

Service hours: 24 hours

Good luck!

WildChina

Edited: 04 February 2010, 01:52
Tooele, Utah
Level Contributor
522 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Airport Luggage Storage

Thanks to both of you! Just the information I was hoping to find.

4. Re: Airport Luggage Storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2010, 11:48