We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

Dear all,

I am looking to buy tickets for a flight Luxor Cairo.

A few minutes ago they were still available (for within a few days) and now I can only buy business class tickets.

Does Egyptair apply some kind of trick to force you to buy business class seats or are these tickets really sold out that quickly??

Best and thanks,

Me

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

Probably sold it's a public holiday here now until mid next week.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

Depends your date of travel. Remember Ramadan starts around the first week of June and many will be clambering to return home.

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

Right now I see normal flex fares for saturday, sunday, monday, $100....

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

Its the first week of May in a few days not June, however the speed this year seems to be going an easy mistake.

5. Re: Egyptair Cairo Soldout??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2017, 10:46