We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaz Regency Dress Code

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Jaz Regency Dress Code

Is there a formal evening on the boat and do we have to dress up in Suits and Ties and can my wife wear long trousers and smart top. We are going on the trip from Luxor next week. Can somebody please let us know.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

Dressing up is not a requirement. Smart/casual for both of you means that your wife will be fine in a nice pair of pants.

Regards,

Edward.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
4,055 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

As Edward says, smart/casual is just fine. Here is a link to dress codes in general which may help you (it's for ladies and gents)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i20276-Dress_Co…

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

Cheers Edward

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

Seeing Marlscat's post just reminded me; if you're wearing sandals at dinner it's a good idea to make sure you also wear socks. They will save your feet from possible hot splashes.

Health and safety, you know? You can never be too vigilant!

Regards,

Edward.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

Cheers Marlscat

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
38 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

Hi Gerval, Hope your trip was an enjoyable one. I plan to book the Jaz regency in October and would value your thoughts on the boat and thomson.

Many thanks Mark

7. Re: Jaz Regency Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:46