We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ask Aladdin

Reykjavik, Iceland
1 post
Save Topic
Ask Aladdin

Hi,

I was going over travel agencies in Egypt and found one called Ask Aladdin and me and my boyfriend are thinking of booking a Nile cruise with them in August this year. I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with this agency, and could verify the quality of their service. So far I have read many good reviews, but they are all pretty old (before 2013), so any new review would be very well appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
41 replies to this topic
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ask Aladdin

Hi,

Sorry I don't have any feedback to offer.

I am also interested in any feedback on Ask Aladdin. I have been searching for feedback and apart from their website there is no current feedback that I can find.

Mentioned in this post
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
'honorary' Egyptian...
Level Contributor
22 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ask Aladdin

I don't know this company, but out of curiosity, I Googled for reviews. Review Centre.com has some reviews from May 2015. Someone who travelled to Egypt from Puerto Rica - may be useful.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ask Aladdin

Hi! My fiance and I just took a trip to Egypt in March of this year (2015) via Ask Aladdin. The Nile cruise was awesome (three days). We also took a day trip to Abu Simbel as well as going to Alexandria. The Nile Cruise started in Luxor and went North, so it was amazing to get off the boat at all of the stops along the way. I can honestly say it is definitely a transport back in time to see all the ruins. We were very happy with the service we received and the quality of the Egyptologist guides. The things to consider before going is tip $ and being very clear about if you want to be brought to places like local perfumeries, papyrus shops, or other detours that can become pricey. Also, learn the terms in arabic for "thank you," "no, thank you," Etc ( you will be approached by many, many, did I say many?! merchants all trying to push there goods. Overall, amazing trip of a lifetime.

Edited: 18 June 2015, 08:15
Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
San Juan, Puerto...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Ask Aladdin

When I decided to go back to Egypt for my 3rd time, I asked several companies for quotes. The most professional and attentive of these companies was Ask Aladdin. I will totally recommend this company for future trips to the Middle East and Egypt. Their staff was very professional from the beginning to the End. Special thanks to my two guides, Ehab and Ala Al Sayed. They were knowledgeable and made me feel at home. During my two weeks I felt safe. I did a private tour of the country from Alexandria to Abu Simbel, 7 night Nile cruise on-board the Luxury Sonesta Moon Goddess (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) and a night in the Desert and unforgettable experience. The Hotel selection, the tours and extra excursion were superb. Learned a lot this time since it was a private tour listening to the guides and been able to have a one to one conversation about everything in the country. Also my special thanks to the company Representative Ramadan, he was extremely helpful dealing with the Airport. Find the adventurer in you and visit Egypt. You will love the country, people and food as I do.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
Alexandria
Alexandria
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ask Aladdin

I have been dealing with Heba Elbarbary from Ask Aladdin.If our trip is anything like the customer service that we have been receiving, we are going to have a fantastic holiday. Any question I have asked has always been happily answered with very prompt replies. I have to admit I was a little bit concerned when I couldn't find any current feedback on this site but after reading the last 2 reviews and other reviews on other sites, I am 100% happy to be using them for my trip.

Mentioned in this post
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Ask Aladdin

Hi, I took a trip to Egypt using Ask Alladdin and had a great time. They picked me up from the airport, provided my tours, and arranged for my transportation back to the airport. The pyramids were beautiful. I had a great experience.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Ask Aladdin

We went to Egypt at the end of March 2015. Ask Aladdin was awesome. Always felt safe. Great outfit. Top notch and very professional. They will make last minute adjustments to ensure your vacation is perfect.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Ask Aladdin

From the start the staff of Ask-Aladdin were a delight to talk to, extremely friendly and were happy to answer any of the questions I had. My boyfriend and I ended up going for the Egypt Budget Package simply because it included a lot of places to visit in a short amount of time.

At first we were hesitate with our decision to go Egypt, because as students it was quite expensive but after returning from Egypt I can say that it was by far the best trip i have ever been on. The current terrorist situation also made me feel nervous going, however we were constantly reassured by the company that everything was safe, and they were right. I never once felt unsafe, everyone was so friendly and there was no problems whatsoever. So if you're having any doubts about going to Egypt, you truly shouldn’t, it is a beautiful place and worth it.

The company cared a lot for us and we were always accompanied to places, never left alone which I really liked, our tour guides Hassan and Emad were brilliant, full of knowledge and we formed a close bond with both of them. We visited so many places in which many other travel companies did not offer we were able to go to Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada. In addition we went on a 3 nights nile cruise which was beautiful.

Egypt is an incredible destination not only for its amazing weather but also for the remarkable history that it holds, our tour guides taught us so much about the history which perhaps we would not have learnt had we gone alone.

I highly recommend going with Ask-Aladdin as they constantly made us feel safe, they were always polite and it was so well organised.

Edited: 20 July 2015, 01:52
Mentioned in this post
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Alexandria
Alexandria
Aswan
Aswan
Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
CA
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ask Aladdin

No offence but I found all these first-time posters vouching for Ask Aladdin a bit suspicious...

Mentioned in this post
Aladdin Beach Resort
Aladdin Beach Resort
540 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
London, United...
Level Contributor
8,243 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ask Aladdin

Suspicious yet sadly predictable..Next comes some puff posts for the 40 thieves.

Edited: 20 July 2015, 02:49
Reply to: Ask Aladdin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted