We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi service from Dongdaemun to Incheon Airport, with a stop

Toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
Taxi service from Dongdaemun to Incheon Airport, with a stop

Hi all,

I wonder if there are any taxi service which I can hire from Dongdaemun to Incheon airport, but with a stop at the Incheon fish market before heading to the airport. Probably looking to spend 1 hour at the fish market.

Please let me know if anyone knows if it's possible? I tried searching on internet but couldn't find any such service.

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
44 reviews
51 helpful votes
1. Re: Taxi service from Dongdaemun to Incheon Airport, with a stop

For that you'll need to book two taxis OR a private driver through a website like Trazy or Korea Travel Easy. A taxi won't typically wait around for you unless you pre-arrange it.

Also, to be honest, you can visit Noryangjin Fish Market in Seoul and it will be the exact same as the Incheon Fish Market. Any reason you want to go to that specific one?

Toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Taxi service from Dongdaemun to Incheon Airport, with a stop

Thanks for your reply. I heard that the seafood is fresher at this market and possibly cheaper. We want to get some kanjang gejang to bring home, and also eat more seafood before our flight home.

Any recommendation if not going to Incheon?

Reply to: Taxi service from Dongdaemun to Incheon Airport, with a stop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted