We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul

Hello, my Girlfriend and I are going travelling from Busan to Seoul and we are looking to travel on the Ktx as suggested by many on this forum. We are both 24 and would qualify for the youth prices. However, we only need a single trip ticket which cost 59,000 won per pax. The 1 day rail pass (64000 won) would cost more than the 1 way ticket (59000 won) Are there any cheaper offers on the ktx that I missed out?

This is my rough travel plan if it helps. Any comments on the travel plan is also greatly appreciated

Day 1: reach Seoul and take Jeju air to Jeju. We plan to go diving and a self drive road trip in Jeju

Day 5: fly from Jeju to Busan direct by Jeju air.

Day 9: take the ktx from Busan to Seoul.

Day 14: leave Seoul back to my home country.

4 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
335 reviews
1. Re: One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul

₩59,000 is a very reasonable fare on its own.

2. Re: One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2018, 20:00

1 post
1 review
3. Re: One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul

Hi, may I know where do you check for the the single trip ticket of 59,000 Won per pax? I've only seen the Korail Pass options, been trying to find the single trip ticket cost. Thanks!

Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul

Just check under Rail Tickets. Right there at the top of the page.

Reply to: One way trip on the ktx from Busan to seoul
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted