We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Everland or Lotte World

Cagayan de Oro...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Everland or Lotte World

Hello!! i'll be spending Christmas with my family in seoul. do you have any idea which amusement park, Everland or Lotte World, is better during Christmas? or should we visit both?

THANK YOU!!

5 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
2,813 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Everland or Lotte World

Lotte World has an inside portion. Most big rides and some other ones close at Everland in winter for maintenance. Check when you are here to see what's closed (they list it on the website).

Also depends on how old your kids are as to which one is better.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
13,339 posts
274 reviews
2. Re: Everland or Lotte World

Not knowing what you consider as best makes it hard to answer. Lotte World has more inside, I think, and is in Seoul. Everland is outside Seoul and has more exciting rides.

Cagayan de Oro...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Everland or Lotte World

Thank you for your answer. I’m sorry for not giving the full details.

I actually went to everland last week and didn’t enjoyed it because of the weather. But I’m thinking if it’s different in December.

We are 7 in the family consist of 12 years old, 18 years old, 20 years old, 2 of them are 22 years old and 2 of them are in their 40’s.

Hope that would help. Thank you☺️

Level Contributor
205 posts
4. Re: Everland or Lotte World

If you can endure cold weather and like to see animals, definitely everland is good choice.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
390 posts
53 reviews
5. Re: Everland or Lotte World

One year at Everland they had sleds to ride down a hill in the snow. My kids had fun doing that. This was probably Winter 2002.

Reply to: Everland or Lotte World
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted