We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

Tbilisi, Georgia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

Hello,

Does anyone can tell me how to find a flat in Tbilisi?

Is there any website for rental in English?

Are there some real estate agents to hire?

Thanks.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

www.rental.ge

as i know they have goof brokers .

2. Re: flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 01:05
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

RENTAL ge is very expensive if you are looking for an apartment. they want 25 percent from the renter and one month rent or 25 percent depending on the length of the lease from the owner.

All they do is middle man duties and charge a lot.

If you need a cheap apt , then call alex in tbilisi, his number is 592-10-48-74 when you arrive in tbilisi. He can find you the best price on an apt. I was referred to him by a friend before i contacted him. Georgia international country code is 0099 , i think

good luck finding an apt !!!

Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

The country code for Georgia is +995

C_B in Batumi

5. Re: flat(apartment) rent in Tbilisi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 09:48