We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discover Georgia

Beirut, Lebanon
1 post
Save Topic
Discover Georgia

Hello, we are planning to travel to Georgia during August for one week and to discover the best of the country.

What are the best places to visit? And do you suggest us self driving or joining group tours?

4 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discover Georgia

Hi,

You can have the private tours or join the group tours. I suggest you book your tours with an English speaking guide driver if you would like to rest and relax better during your visit in Georgia, visit more nice places and get know more about Georgia from local guide, rather than be tired by self driving or information checking. By price wise it is almost the same but by saving your time, effort and energy it is better to hire a guide-driver of course.

Best regards,

George

Private Daily Tours in Georgia

Georgia
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discover Georgia

Hello

Thanks for choosing Georgia.

I advice you to book tour with experianced driver and local guide who knows a lot about Georgia and can choose and show the best places.

in Georgia self driving is not easy and you will lost a lot of time,

Enjoy your travel

Best regrads

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Discover Georgia

Hello,

We went to Georgia in May for ten days and had a rental car for the whole period. I have to say that traffic in Tbilisi may be a little chaotic at times, but we ourselves did not get into any dangerous situations.

Here’s a review of our trip, maybe you can get some tips from here: https:/…

Georgia is beautiful, enjoy your trip!

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discover Georgia

you can consider both options, it depends where do you plan to go.

Reply to: Discover Georgia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted