We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Earth, Texas
Level Contributor
101 posts
18 reviews
Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

I know Tripadvisor has community guidelines about people/companies advertising on its site so I have the following request. My wife and I will be visiting Georgia in mid-May and are looking for an English-speaking driver for a number of day trips from Tbilisi. If you know of someone who is good and charges reasonable prices, please have them private message me directly. And if you are that person, I would like to hear from you also. Thank you, chi_nomad

15 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Hi,

From Tbilisi you can visit Eastern Georgian regions: Kakheti, Kartli and Javakheti regions. I suggest you to stay one night in Kutaisi to visit Western Georgian regions too: Imereti and Samegrelo regions in two days. I suggest you to book your tours in advance in Georgia. You can find a reputable guide-driver online and book at least one tour with English Speaking guide driver.

Best regards,

George

Private Daily Tours in Georgia

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
105 posts
2. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Hi.

You can find them in Things to do.

Best Regards, Rustaveli Travel ,

Tours&Transfers in Georgia

3. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2018, 08:57

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
190 reviews
4. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

i can recommend a good guide cum driver in Georgia, i used him twice also many friends of mine, very helpful and friendly guy, if you need his contact please send me a private msg i can share the details with you.

5. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2018, 08:57

6. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Removed on: 17 January 2018, 08:15

7. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Removed on: 22 January 2018, 21:28

8. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Removed on: 23 January 2018, 21:47

Lake of Bays, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
462 reviews
9. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Hello, I am just beginning to plan a trip to the Caucuses and would appreciate the contact info for your Tbilisi driver. Also if you ahve recommended drivers for Baku and /or Yerevin I would appreciate this information too. Would you please PM me. I just loaded the TripAdvisor app for my ipad and I cannot see how to PM you! Embarrassing - yes!

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
461 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.

Hi

I guess you will find a lot of offers here and on things to do- section of TA

Good luck

Maia

Reply to: Private Driver over several days from Tbilisi.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted