We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

110 voltage power outlet

6 posts
Save Topic
110 voltage power outlet

I like to know if Traders Hotel has 110 power outlet to charge camcorder battery.. I believe they use 220

voltage power in Myanmar. Or do l have to bring power converter from North America.. Thank you

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

The plugs are a mix of European and UK sockets. 220 Volt. You need and adaptor/transformer.

yangon
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

I'm not sure about Traders but Sedona provide 220/110 v transformer upon request and Traders should have too.

Why don't you mail to them and ask directly. Their e-mail is reservations@tradersyangon.com.mm , www.shangri-la.com.

6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

Thank you so much for the information... I will surely find out and if they have then l will let the Readers at the Forum know too.

yangon
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

I just ring to Traders Hotel and upon request, they can provide you with 220/110 transformer/adaptor in your room.

6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

Oh!! I must say that Traders Hotel has 110 plug adaptors in all their rooms as l discovered during my stay at this first class hotel a few weeks ago.. And l found their staff very courteous and their have excellent breakfast menu too..I did have a great time in Yangon.

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
149 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

Hi Salwm-

You don't need a converter to charge your battery. Virtually any appliance with which you might travel will work on both 110 and 220. All you'll need is an adaptor. And the big hotels all have universal plugs that support the North American double prong.

Have fun!

7. Re: 110 voltage power outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 05:46
Get answers to your questions about Yangon (Rangoon)