We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Hi All, my family and I are travelling to Abu Dhabi next March 2019. We're interested in staying in the new all inclusive Rixos on Saadiyat island. Travel agent tells us its due to open in November 2018 but finding if very hard to find any information on it. Anyone have any more information on this hotel and the likely opening date? Worried it may be delayed and not open in time for our stay! Thanks everyone

13 replies to this topic
Scotland
Level Contributor
330 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Anyone have any information on this hotel?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

I’d have a Plan B.

UAE is notorious for delays. On top of that, due to retracting economy construction and development work is generally going slower on many projects.

Hotels tend to open in phases from soft opening, so whilst it’s possible this hotel could indeed be open in Nov, given the paucity of committed info online I’d be a little wary.

The official description of the all inclusive packages doesn’t build confidence (subject to change, will be advised on arrival)

That said, there’s another four months after that before you visit, and year end is a peak travel time so they’d likely want to be ready by then. See how it is in January before panicking...

3. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2018, 16:07

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

It will open by November as they have already started the hiring process. They have another hotel in Dubai at the Palm Jumeirah. I suggest you communicate with their reservations team in Dubai as it is their main branch in the UAE.

uk
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Hello

I am also looking at this hotel and staying in April. Did you book? I am a bit worried as I have seen some pictures on line and it looks like a construction site

Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Dear Pattymara,

Rixos Saadiyat Island gone open middle of October please follow via Official Web page from Rixos.com

best regards

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Dear Customers,

all questions we answer per email please send us your request to the RHAUH.SaadiyatIsland@rixos.com

best regards

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Dear Customers,

all questions we answer per email please send us your request to the RHAUH.SaadiyatIsland@rixos.com

best regards

uk
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

Hi

Thanks for your post, I have emailed but the keeps getting an undeliverable message?

Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island

@DavidPohl will all facilities be open mid October? Or will it be a soft opening with the remainder of facilities opening over following months?

Reply to: Rixos Hotel, Saadiyat Island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted