We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help for immigration question

help for immigration question

im going to visit dubai im just wondering if the immigration will ask for the payment receipt of my birth certificate and marriage cert? are they going to check it also or not? i know this is stupid question but someone told me that they going to check it. please help my flight will be in days from now.

1. Re: help for immigration question

im from PH.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
192 reviews
2. Re: help for immigration question

as long as you have valid visa and passport they wont ask you to produce anything....

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,258 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: help for immigration question

You require only a valid passport and a visa. Very rarely they may ask where you may be staying, for which you can answer anything. Don't worry, Dubai is a highly visitor friendly place.

4. Re: help for immigration question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2018, 09:48