We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I take these drugs to UAE

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Can I take these drugs to UAE

I am having Palibdromic Rheumatism and my doctor here in India prescribed me Hydroxychloroquine Tablets and Etorioxib Tablets. Can I take this medicines to UAE along with the Doctors prescription

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,030 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
US$ 89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
416 Reviews
from US$ 48.00*
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
167 Reviews
from US$ 58.65*
US$ 69.00
Level Contributor
1 post
62 reviews
1. Re: Can I take these drugs to UAE

Most countries require you to have a valid doctors prescription and a doctors note on why it's important to carry any medical drugs for you. You shouldn't have to face any problem with these two verifiable notes. Keeping a receipt from pharmacy handy is an added plus. Ensure that the dates are current on all docs. Good luck.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,621 posts
77 reviews
2. Re: Can I take these drugs to UAE

Yes and keep prescription in case you get asked for it

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Can I take these drugs to UAE

Yes I have the Doctor prescription and Pharmacy bills. Thank you very much to you

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
190 reviews
4. Re: Can I take these drugs to UAE

please make sure you carry only the quantity which you need during your stay and you will be fine.

5. Re: Can I take these drugs to UAE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2018, 09:48