We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the different cheap hotels in Syria for back packer

Saudi Arabia
1 post
What are the different cheap hotels in Syria for back packer

I am Filipino, working here in Saudi Arabia. I will be travelling to Syria this May 31, 2007. I still dont have the hotel reservation. I surfed the net, however most of the hotels doesnt have telephone numbers. How I wish you can recommend to me any cheap hotels and their contact number. Also I heard Syria is best for scrub bath...which place is the best?...

Noel

bloodtypea13@hotmail.com

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: What are the different cheap hotels in Syria for back packer

You can try browsing the hotels in Syria Ministry of Tourism's website http://www.syriatourism.org/ (click Hotels on the left, under Tourism Information). The listings have telephone numbers.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
774 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: What are the different cheap hotels in Syria for back packer

Hi Noel,

You Can try Ar-Rabi Hotel at Tel +963 11 231 8374 /Fax 231 1875 or Al-Haramein Hotel at Tel +963 11 231 9489 or Omar Khyam Hotel at 231 2667 / Fax 231 2668. These hotels are all situated in the city centre and are basic but clean and good for backpackers

You can try Hammam Nurredin in the old city for a scrub!

Enjoy Damascus!

3. Re: What are the different cheap hotels in Syria for back packer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 23:50