We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

India
Level Contributor
2 posts
285 reviews
Save Topic
Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

I plan to travel by Qatar air , from India to Moscow. The flight has transit in Doha. I will not be entering or leaving the airport. Since I have Israel visa stamp in my passport, is it a problem. Qatar does not allow Israel visa stamped passports to enter but Is there any restriction for transit as well.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

No there is not restriction in those regards, you are transiting there is absolutely nothing to worry about

Take Care

Beast666

Haifa, Israel
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

Hi MABIndia, I'm having the same question. Just wondering whether you had any problems when you transit in Doha?

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

@JoshGoh

Highly unlikely that you will get reply from MABindia, but rest assured there is no restriction on traveler who have Israeli stamp on passport.

Take Care

Beast666

India
Level Contributor
2 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

Hi Josh, Finally didn't transit through Doha. Transited through Abu Dhabi once and DUbai. no issues there.

Nj
Level Contributor
311 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

Are there any issues visiting Qatar with an American passport that has Israeli stamps? Also am I eligible for visa on arrival?

Thanks!

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

@Joseph K

You are entitled for VOA If travelling on US passport

There is no problem with Israeli stamp on your passport

Take Care

Beast666

Nj
Level Contributor
311 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

Thanks for the reassurance!

8. Re: Israel visa stamp and transit in Doha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2016, 12:46