We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

" Visa On Arrivals"

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Topic
" Visa On Arrivals"

Hi Sir, i am an indian national in Uae on resident visa. my visa status is sales manager. I would like to visit kuwait for business purpose. Can i get visa on arrival in kuwait, please advice. if not then what is the procedure to get visit visa

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

Hi Sir, i am an indian national in Uae on resident visa. my visa status is sales manager. I would like to visit kuwait for business purpose. Can i get visa on arrival in kuwait, please advice. if not then what is the procedure to get visit visa

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

hi

you can visit the offical web site of Kuwait government I think you will get the answer

visit

pickups.somee.com

click on

kuwait visitors

at the end of main page.

Best regards.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

You will get a visa on arrival in Kuwait, if your visa (in Arabic) reads as Manager. Fee is 3 KWD. They need a copy of your passport, visa pages, copy of your return ticket. The visa is valid for single entry, and for 3 months.

Gaborone, Botswana
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

Dear Sirs

I would like to visit Kuwait ,what is the procedure to get tourist visa?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

This link provides the list of countries whose nationals get a visit visa on arrival.

dgca.gov.kw/AxCMSwebLive/EnVisaServices.cms

If you fall outside this list, you can either obtain visa from the Kuwaiti Embassy or Consulate near you (this process could take up to 2 weeks or more depending on location); or request a reputable hotel to book your room and arrange the visitor visa (they do it for a small fee).

7. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 22:53
Lagos, Nigeria
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

i am a nigerian a bachelor of nursing science and a registered nurse from nigeria i need kuwait visa how do i go about it.

Abuja
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

I applied for a visa into Kuwait through an hotel visa.....Its been almost a month now and still waiting for my visa...What could have been the cause of the delay? Can anyone help me....Godwin Joseph

Abu Dhabi, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: " Visa On Arrivals"

Which are hotels are providing on arrival visa to kuwait city? how much does it cost.?