We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

working visa

philippines
1 post
Save Topic
working visa

I applied as a physical therapist there in kuwait, i've already finished my medical exam here in the philippines.. may i ask you guys how many days until a working visa is released from kuwait????? i've already been waiting for 3 mos now since my medical exam.... I've cntacted the agency and told me visa will be coming soon.. well how soon is that???

answers to my query is greatly appreciated........

Kuwait
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: working visa

Hi miss pity !

I'm Elizabeth and will go to work in kuwait on January. I guess it's depend on your agent. It took me 5 months for the working visa.Don't worry about visa,if your agent legal and you already pay a half of the agreement payment with your agent,then the visa will arrive soon.(Remembering Ramadhan holiday, Adha holiday,etc.)The important things that you should know before you go,do they provide you with accomodations? For how long the accomodation?

Maybe,if I come first to kuwait,I can tell you more about the city situations.we can also meet there as a new comers in kuwait...hehehe..

Just wait a bit longer for your visa.Don't worry too much..

Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: working visa

Hi misspity,

We are mrpity, we are the same case, almost 9 months now waiting for visa from ministry of kuwait as Sales personnel, the agency always said releasing,how long it will take?

Mr. Pity

Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: working visa

Hi misspity,

I would to ask if until now i posted this message, are you still in Philippines?

Please email me or txt me 09195653042

baroda
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: working visa

Hello there,

My father in law is in kuwait and he needs to purchase work 18 visa for me to kuwait and he is ready to pay money, can you suggest any good agent for that and also let me know what documents are required to purchase a work 18 visa

please emial me at jitendra_gidwani@yahoo.com

5. Re: working visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 07:48
Get answers to your questions about Kuwait City