We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe to visit jordan

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Is it safe to visit jordan

I am considering visiting Jordan in the next few months. I went to Egypt last year and really enjoyed it. I now have a passion to travel more of this area of the world. I would also like to travel across the borders to Isreal (poss Jeruselum + Bethlehem). I would be travelling with my partner. Any info/advice would be most appreciated.

1. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 19:41
2. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2010, 00:21
Turin, Barcelona...
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

Jordan is completely safe..

I have done Egypt, Jordan, Gerusalem, Palestine (Bethlem) and Siria and no problem at all travelling with 3 girls and 2 guys..

Enjoy this beautiful part of the world, Middle East is simply amazing..

Cheers

netherlands
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

We (family, 2 children 14, 15 years) just came back from 10 days Jordan. We traveled with a hired car and felt absolutely safe. It is a wonderfull country.

Enjoy

jordan
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

hi, jordan is a very safe place to visit , and there people are known with their hospetality , u can check out soo many websites this might be helpfull www.petrapioneers.com

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

Yes, it's safe to visit Jordan. In particular: It's safe to arrive at 2a.m. to airport Queen Alia and to take taxi to Amman. It safe to spend the night in camp in desert Wadi Rum. It safe to walk in the evening in the cities. It's safe to trek in the reserve Dana(but sometimes you need to go with local guide - not to lose). It's safe to cross the country from north to south. It safe to take taxi or local bus... I traveled alone two weeks in september.Any problems with safety.

7. Re: Is it safe to visit jordan

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 05:49