We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best location of Galileo, Eden, De la Mer, Maxim or Comfort?

Sweden
Level Contributor
136 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Best location of Galileo, Eden, De la Mer, Maxim or Comfort?

Hello,

this winter we are travelling to Tel Aviv for the first time and I am very excited :)

I have tried to look at the map but should need som help. Which of these are at the best location:

-Galileo at 56 Allenby Street /8 Hillel Hazaken Street

-Eden House TLV at 36 Kehilat Eden Street

-De La Mer Hotel at 2 Nes Tziona st. corner of 62 Hayarkon st.

-Maxim at 86 Hayarkon Street

-Comfort at 38 Ben Yehuda st

Thank you a lot!

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,600 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best location of Galileo, Eden, De la Mer, Maxim or Comfort?

The best by far is Maxim. Great location and a very nice hotel. De La Mer is ok, Comfort I don't know and stay away from the other 2.

troy mi
Level Contributor
899 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best location of Galileo, Eden, De la Mer, Maxim or Comfort?

Agree on Maxim (although I prefer the nearby Adiv) because of location walkable from beach but that is not so important in the winter. If you stay at the Maxim, get a double room since the single is very small and has a tiny bathroom. Breakfast also much better at the Adiv

Sweden
Level Contributor
136 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best location of Galileo, Eden, De la Mer, Maxim or Comfort?

Thank you very much, I think I will choose Maxim!

May I just ask is Galileo at 56 Allenby Street /8 Hillel Hazaken Street and Eden House TLV at 36 Kehilat Eden Street in very bad location?

They have a lower price because they are more like guesthouses/ bed & breakfast.

4. Re: Best location of Galileo, Eden, De la Mer, Maxim or Comfort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2013, 14:47