We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?

3 posts
Save Topic
Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?

I need a suggestion what is the best method of transport (ie: car service) from Ben Gurion airport to Beer Sheva? Something reliable and not too expensive. Any suggestions welcome. Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?

Unless you are travelling with a large group, just take a taxi from the official taxi rank. You can see the cost here:

iaa.gov.il/en-US/…TaxiFareCalculator.aspx

There is no need to order any transport in advance. It would probably be more expensive, and there is no guarantee it would turn up.

Do not go with anyone who approaches you inside the airport. Go to the taxi rank immediately outside the arrivals hall, where you will be put into a taxi by the official dispatcher. And it's not customary to tip taxi drivers unless they perform some extra service such as carrying your luggage up several flights of stairs.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
39,607 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?

If you want to spend less than a taxi-then you could , depending on when you are arriving take a train. ( and I'm shocked that our transportation expert and train aficionado didn't suggest that.) I f that interests you and you are coming in when transport is available, give us a shout!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,405 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?

Mila asked about private car transport so I assumed that's what is wanted...

But yes, if you are willing to use public transport, we're happy to help on that. However, unlike taxis which are always available, public transport may or may not be an option for you. So when (date and time) are you arriving?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?

I’ve used a company called tal limousine before

Reply to: Best method of private transport Ben Gurion to Beer Sheva?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;