We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tashkent Night Life

Lausanne
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Tashkent Night Life

A must to visit place, specialy for the people who are looking for a unexplored natural beauty. Before my visit i had several unanswered questions. As i started exploring this romantic & charming country must to mention Tashkent, i started falling in love with the place.

Night life in Tashkent is one, that more you experience more you want to have. Clubs, bars restaurants, cafes, the cultural dance shows, the atmosphere just gets on you. You you just dont want to stop.

I booked my trip through Premier International, an Uzbekistan Travel & Tour company. I must say they were professional in approach, and showed me the city & the country the way i wanted. Hats off to the team of Premier. As new to the place, one requires a genuine assistance to explore the country. That was provided to me by them.

If one of you travelling to Uzbekistan, i can ceratinly recommend Premier International Uzbekistan. I approached them through there website www.premieruzbekistan.com

For People travelling to Uzbekistan, you would enjoy it all!

Caio!

1. Re: Tashkent Night Life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 12:48