We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
103 reviews
Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?

Hi folks,

Could someone recommend the best travel agency in Uzbekistan? I'm looking for a private tour for 7 days visiting the main popular cities in the country. Thanks in advance for your cooperation....

4 replies to this topic
Nizhny Novgorod...
Level Contributor
33 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?

Salom in Bukhara.

http://salomtravel.com

They have been working since 1994, reliable transport, very good English, a net of small good quality hotels. They specialize in organizing tours for individuals and small groups.

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
103 reviews
2. Re: Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?

Thank you so much WWS52. I check it out.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?

Hi worldtraveller,

Best travel agency is a difficult question to answer.

Advantour, based in Tashkent is an excellent company we did a private 5 "stan" tour with a few years ago. They have since expanded their operations into some of the Caucasus countries as well. They were reasonably priced, honest and very professional. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Wellington
Level Contributor
41 posts
140 reviews
4. Re: Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?

I'm currently 8 days into a 10 day tour organised by Advantour. All the arrangements have been excellent; we went for comfort hotels (rather than luxury) and they have all been very good, the guides in each city have been great and the car/driver also very good. We've found Advantour very professional.

Edited: 12 June 2018, 16:07
Reply to: Best travel agency in Uzbekistan?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted