We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revolut card

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
36 reviews
41 helpful votes
Revolut card
Save

Hi everyone

We are travelling out on 3rd of feb, 1 week in Heritance Hotel Kandalama, and the second week at the Bluewater Hotel Wadduwa, Does anyone have any experience of the Kandalama, we stayed at the Bluewater 7 years ago and loved it. Also its just occured to me im taking my Revolut card to cover Hotel Bills etc, but i havent checked if it is accepted in Sri Lanka, anyone used a Revolut there?.

3 replies to this topic
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
1. Re: Revolut card
Save

Kandalama used to be a local favourite, but there are better hotels in the area. It still takes the prize for its architecture and setting. But search the forum for reviews. There will be a review page dedicated to Kandalama with recent posts

Also use the search function to see discussions on Revolut.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293961-i8983-k9196449-Revolut_card-Sri_Lanka.html

Edited: 21 January 2022, 17:00
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11,444 posts
39 reviews
162 helpful votes
2. Re: Revolut card
Save

We stayed in Kandalama in 2013 and loved it. I don't know how it is these days. In terms of the setting and architecture, simply no other place.

We were in Blue Waters, Wadduwa just a couple of weeks ago. Loved the place.

Romford Essex
Level Contributor
142 posts
154 reviews
71 helpful votes
3. Re: Revolut card
Save

Hi Steve, we're in Sri Lanka at the moment and yes, we have used our Revolut card to pay bills where there is a mastercard symbol. Both times have been in hotels. As far as I'm aware you generally can't wihdraw cash on it from an ATM

Reply to: Revolut card
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.