We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCR with QR code

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
34 reviews
9 helpful votes
PCR with QR code
Save

Hi

I am going to be coming back from Sri Lanka via Dubai and apparently I need a PCR test with a QR code in order to transit Dubai.

Does anybody have any confirmed success with this, somewhere near Colombo/Negombo areas?

Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Magelang, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: PCR with QR code
Save

Hi,

I am going to be in the same situation in a few weeks - did you manage to find a test with a QR code in the end?

Thanks!

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
18 posts
2. Re: PCR with QR code
Save

i did.. ROYAL HOSPITAL. It is on Google. Good luck.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
138 posts
69 reviews
29 helpful votes
3. Re: PCR with QR code
Save

I want to touch on this to bump it but also I'm hitting DXB on my way to Egypt and I'd heard that the QR was actually a sticker the airlines hand you. I haven't been able to 100% confirm this so if anyone could that'd be awesome.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11,450 posts
39 reviews
162 helpful votes
4. Re: PCR with QR code
Save

The PCR test reports that we got from Lanka Hospitals for our return back to Canada have the QR codes in them. We returned to Toronto via Doha and at no point of the journey that anyone scanned these codes. They just looked at the reports.

Reply to: PCR with QR code
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.