We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I've finally done it!!!

Britain
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
I've finally done it!!!

Hi,

Thanks to good advice on the forum have finally booked Athuruga, very excited!

Was hoping that you would be able to help again. Just wondering if anyone had any info on what excursions are offered and the cost of the dinner on the beach, would you recommend it?

For those that have recently been just wanted to find out what the AI didn't include. Are you able to order drinks & food using room service would this be included in the AI?

Thanks!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I've finally done it!!!

Hi

Don't recall room service being available. This link gives you all the info on AI. As you wil see it includes many things:

…diamonds-resorts.com/eng/…All-Inclusive

From that same page you can get info on the excursions etc. Athuruga is a wonderful island and I'm sure you will have a great time.

OD

Britain
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I've finally done it!!!

Thanks OD!

Lebanon
Level Contributor
242 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I've finally done it!!!

It doesn't say if there are any options for snacks n between meals or where to get them.

Is it allowed to go to the water villa bar if you're in a beach villa?

england
Level Contributor
2,454 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I've finally done it!!!

Snacks are available all day from the bar. You can go in the WV bar if you want to. When I was there last there was not a great deal going on there and most people in the WVs used the beach bar instead.

5. Re: I've finally done it!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:47