We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
281 posts
2 reviews
Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

Is this review a joke? To call Fihalhohi 'disgusting' is absolutely ridiculous!

Its an insult to people who actually live in such situations that could be described as disgusting.

How can being in the Maldives, eating lovely food, swimming in the indian ocean and relaxing on the bright white beaches be disgusting?

This has seriously rattled me cage!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
5 reviews
11. Re: Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

I agree mariaeugene - also ntmb.....

Research is key - even if you know absolutely nothing about the Maldives, 5 minutes on the internet will show you that you can pay a couple of grand, up to tens of thousands for a 2 week holiday. So do people seriously think that they are going to get the same luxury for 2 grand? Hello?

Saraaah - there is one part of a Maldives holiday which is disgusting - and we've just experienced it. It's called coming home :-)

Ian

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
55 reviews
12. Re: Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

Ian

I agree completely. Research IS the key. But, and it is a big but, we both know how many people come on this forum without doing the slightest amount of research. Like the one last year wanting to know if they could hire a 4x4. LOL

OD

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
13. Re: Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

Hi Saraaah,

Thanks for bringing this review to my attention - it made me smile!

I won't comment on the spelling, grammar or punctuation as we don't know the poster's circumstances (they may have learning problems/difficulties) but I do have to wonder what they thought they were going to find in Fiha...

At least we know that we will never have to encounter them there in the future!

If they didn't enjoy the experience, we can only feel sorry for them....

As others have said, they are entitled to their opinion - but I doubt anyone reading all the other reviews will be swayed by it. Unless, of course, they too don't enjoy a quiet, relaxing holiday with 'nothing' to do but snorkel. [Then again, perhaps the reviewer didn't go with their significant other... ;- ) ]

Abbi x

northants
Level Contributor
297 posts
25 reviews
14. Re: Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

Read the review & yes it would seem they were there when we were & yes the couple were very unhappy and the meal time tantrums were slightly embarassing!

My review is up!

15. Re: Recent Fihalhohi Review. Unbelievable!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2011, 13:47