We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Island for 2nd time to Maldives ?

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Which Island for 2nd time to Maldives ?

We went to Hudhuran Fushi in Feb this year and absolutely loved it - all of it.

Now we are hoping to go again next February but a different island.

Must have snorkelling round the island with other stuff to do.

Abigger island my husband says - though he is quite an unsociable person - likes peace and quiet ! so not sure what he means by 'more stuff to do' though he did enjoy handline fishing on the boats.

Would like an 'All Inclusive buffet meals' package and we paid about £4,000 incl flights.

We are not expecting 5* but a very reasonable price for a nice paradise quiet holiday.

A spa is a must for me.

We dont mind the walking to the restaurants, what side the beach villas are on the island or even if it doesnt have a pool (we never used the pool at the above - just snorkelled alot round the island).

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,726 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Island for 2nd time to Maldives ?

the "stuff to do" is very much the same on all island - smallest to largest. the larger the island, the least complete a reef it is going to have (if at all) .

have a look at kuramathi and filitheyo

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,533 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Island for 2nd time to Maldives ?

Hi Ladylouie

Glad to see you have been gripped by the place.

I agree Filitheyo - and would add :-

Komandoo

Kuredu

Lily Beach (£££!)

Velidhu

Veligandhu

Vilu Reef

I haven't checked prices for you - just thought I'd throw some ideas in the mix with snorkelling and AI combined.

Cheers

Richard

PurelyMaldives

3. Re: Which Island for 2nd time to Maldives ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2011, 14:29