We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Christmas to all on the Maldives Forum

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
Happy Christmas to all on the Maldives Forum

I just wanted to wish everyone here a truly fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

The information that has been shared here during 2009 has been absolutely priceless and has proved invaluable to myself when choosing my holiday this year to the Maldives. I keep coming back time and time again to catch up on the latest 'Maldives' news and forum member reviews and travel experiences.

Thanks very much to the people who take the time and effort to ensure this section of TA runs smoothly, and to all who take the time to share their knowledge and expertise.

Happy safe holidays to you all !!

UK
Level Contributor
435 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Christmas to all on the Maldives Forum

I second you Sky, this is a great forum and I too thank the extremely knowledgeable people who so kindly share their opinions/experiences with us newbies, thanks guys!

Eda

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
1,023 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Christmas to all on the Maldives Forum

Merry Christmas!! The forum is great,a real help for the various dilemas we face when booking our hols!! Let's hope Father Christmas knows what good boys and girls we've all been and books Maldives holidays for us all for many years to come!!!

Claire x

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
312 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Christmas to all on the Maldives Forum

Happy Christmas to you all and all the very best for 2010.

I too have gained so much information on these forums to assist me in my world travels.

In 2009 it has helped me with my travels to Sri Lanka, Venice, Malta, Barcelona and the Maldives.

So thank you

Kir321

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: Happy Christmas to all on the Maldives Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2010, 09:47