We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

lancs
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

Just looking to book this new hotel but very unsure as it has said that it doesn't open until 1st April.Has anyone else booked or has looked into this hotel?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,214 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

New hotels. They are over the water, but the water is pretty grotty!!! Probaly aimed at the Malaysian or Singaporen market like similar hotels at Port Dickson are.

They would be fun for an overnight stop close to the airport . . .!

Edited: 07 March 2010, 00:25
Nottingham - England
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

We're booked for 5 days at the Golden Palm Tree Resort after a 3 weeks trip around Vietnam. We go last week April - will post information when we have been.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

Hi, soft opening seems to be on 1st april, look at their current pictures, its still pretty much under construction. Think its a self-sustained thing, there is really nothing much around the area except for the airport:

http://sepanggoldcoast.blogspot.com/

shah alam
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

I had been to this place last few weeks ago and still can't found out when will totally launched. Apparently, I still not get the price and even their webpage.will inform you later once I get it...

Edited: 27 June 2010, 21:24
5. Re: Golden Palm Tree Resort & spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2010, 10:45