We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch NFL games in Baku?

New York City, New...
1 post
Where to watch NFL games in Baku?

Hello,

I'm visiting Baku in near future and very excited about my trip. I can't wait to immerse myself in Azerbaijan culture. However I'm who I am and I am NFL fan!

Are their any sports bars in Baku that show NFL games? Their is one game that I really do not want to miss.

Brussels, Belgium
1 post
2 reviews
1. Re: Where to watch NFL games in Baku?

Tequila Junction

Bar with International and Mexican cuisine. Pool table. Live music on Friday nights. During football season - NFL football on Sunday's at 22:00. 73, Nizami street, near Mango on Fountain Square, Baku.

Tel: (012) 598 43 32

I'll be there myself:)

2. Re: Where to watch NFL games in Baku?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Baku