We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Hi,

I'm a solo traveler planning to travel Baku in December. Can anyone share me a itinerary for 3 days? Is it a good time to travel Baku in December?

Day Trip Baku
46 Reviews
from US$ 40.00*
Day Trip to Gobustan National Park...
32 Reviews
from US$ 57.15*
Gabala Group Tour
12 Reviews
from US$ 57.34*
13 replies to this topic
1. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2017, 11:35
Edited: 10 December 2017, 11:35

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Hi, Just a solo traveler heading to Baku for 3 nights, I would appreciate your hints on my way.

Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Baku is a pretty small city, you'd want to travel out of the city for a bit. Maybe a day trip out to Gobustan with the mud volcanoes, and Atesgah as well.

I've brought some friends around the city as well as this was how I did it in a day:

Dagustu Park for a view over Baku - take the furnicular down to the carpet museum - lunch at Sehrli Tendir for the fresh bread - Shirvanshah Palace (miniature book museum, if you're interested) - Maiden Tower - Fountain Square

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
26 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

hi ,

i am going on 24th Nov till 29th Nov. would give you me feed back on my arrival.

Thank you

aijaz

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Of course, I will give you some hints on my trip

Level Contributor
92 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

I'd be happy to work out a great 3-day itinerary for a nominal fee of only $200. Don't want to pay that money? Then do the research and work like everyone else, all the info is out there and easily available, ffs.

R H
Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
7. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Day 1 - very early arrival to Baku, sightseeing,Mud volcanoes, Gobustan.

Day 2 - day trip to Quba and Xinalig, back to Baku

Day 3 - Baku - Lahij - Gabala - Sheki (night in Sheki)

there is an itinerary for you.

Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
8. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

You should visit in Baku: the Old city, Highland park, Heydar Aliyev Center, Carpet museum, Fountain square, Baku eye, Little venice, Baku seaside boulevard, Bibi Heybat mosque

In the suborbs: Gobustan, The mud volcanoes, Fire temple Atehsgah, Burning mountain Yanardag.

Regions: Gabala, Sheki, Quba

9. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2017, 22:42

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
10. Re: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku

Hello Mr. Aijaz,

Hope you are well. My family and I are leaving on Dec 1. I would really appreciate if you could post your experience soon once you return so that we can benefit from your review. I am looking for info about places to visit, mode of transportation you used esp metro, taxi and/or bus, any restaurants you visited, etc.

Thanks a lot.

Reply to: Itinerary for 3 days in Baku
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baku