We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lankaran - places to see?

Lahti, Finland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lankaran - places to see?

I'm planning a trip to Lankaran via Baku. I'm wondering if I should stay in Lankaran for 4-5 days or less (and then the rest in Baku). Does anyone know about Lankaran? Is there something worth of checking? How about the safety? I'm a single female and I'd like to go e.g. hiking. Is there something I should pay attention to? E.g. snakes or spiders?

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
1 post
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lankaran - places to see?

Def. safe and quieter compared to lets say Baku. It's very country so sheep, goats, cows, and horses make the rules around there! Nothing really is "worth" seeing. The mountains right now in Lerik are def. worth seeing for photos! The natural springs that around there....I don't recommend them.

2. Re: Lankaran - places to see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Azerbaijan