We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple entry e-visa

Lake of Bays, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
468 reviews
Multiple entry e-visa

My husband and I will be visiting the Caucuses and Ukraine in September. We are going to be entering/reentering Azerbaijan 3 time. Researching the government website it appears that the only way to do this is through the embassy in Ottawa - requiring significantly more time. We are hoping we can obtain an e-visa and appreciate any advice you can offer.

3 replies to this topic
Lake of Bays, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
468 reviews
1. Re: Multiple entry e-visa

Any info?

4 posts
2. Re: Multiple entry e-visa

Hi,

As Canadian citizens you can apply to evisa easily through evisa.gov.az website which is the official website to get electronic visa to Azerbaijan. But the visas you get there are single-entry visas so you will need to get a new visa each time you enter Azerbaijan ( but the process is easy, so this is the best way to get visa ). The standart evisa applications are processed within 3 working days and cost 24 dollars, also there is an urgent type of application which costs 51 dollar and processed wihin 3 hours. Let me know if you will need further assistance.

Regards.

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Multiple entry e-visa

ı was visit baku 25.08-02.09.18 . I apply from www.evisa-service.com this is non govremental web site they have service fee but they are always online. They web site also supported with live chat which helped me for my most questions.

Edited: 07 September 2018, 00:33
Reply to: Multiple entry e-visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Azerbaijan