We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qobustan National Park

South Pacific
Level Contributor
70 posts
62 reviews
Qobustan National Park

Are the mud volcanoes and the rock art within walking distance? I have seen there is a museum but I'm not sure if both these sights are located here or at seperate places? I will be taking the bus 195 to Qobustan then try to find a taxi/walk to see both, but not sure what is best.

8 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Qobustan National Park

From where you alight

Rock art is in the same area as museum but uphill.

Mud Volcano is around 15-20min drive away off the main road. Suggest you grab

Edited: 30 October 2017, 18:48
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Qobustan National Park

*Let's say you take 195 and alight at Qobustan town. From where you alight, it is about 10-15 drive to the museum.

I took taxi when I was there. The places are far from each other.

South Pacific
Level Contributor
70 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Qobustan National Park

Thanks for your help!

Bodoe, Norway
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Qobustan National Park

If you take a taxi from Baku to these two places (mud volcanoes and rock art), how much would that cost?

South Pacific
Level Contributor
70 posts
62 reviews
5. Re: Qobustan National Park

I managed to get a day tour to these places plus the fire temple and yanardag for 50 AZN. Message me if you want to know the company.

Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Qobustan National Park

hi pls provide me the number of the driver. i will be visiting Baku next month baku to quobustan i wanna use private driver.. my email id is raviramachand@gmail.com

Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
259 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Qobustan National Park

it is fake,nobody will take u for that price

Beit She'an, Israel
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Qobustan National Park

For some reason which I cannot figure out figure out TriperBaku answers any posts that give a price for transport as a "fake", quite a few posts of mine that I gave prices he said it is a "fake" I thought it was only me but doing it to others also.Does not give any proper info. Realy very weird and does not help people for info for traveling. I can only think maybe he wants to boost up the number of his posts or.....,

Reply to: Qobustan National Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Azerbaijan