We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Late May

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
17 posts
60 reviews
33 helpful votes
Weather in Late May
Save

I will travel to Armenia on 23 to 26 may 2020. How is the weather during that time?

Any suggestion for cheap day tour? I will travel solo and does not mind if i have to join other tour participants

Vagharshapat...
9 posts
1. Re: Weather in Late May
Save

hi, may is nearly summer in Armenia, it means weather is awesome. not so hot but not cold. for a dayly tour can suggest 3-4 places. which will take 5-6 hours maximum. if anything, u can contact me, no problem.

Vagharshapat...
9 posts
2. Re: Weather in Late May
Save

u can contact me on viber, whatsup or facebook, +37498994095, welcome if any question.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
436 posts
6 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Weather in Late May
Save

Hi.

One of the Best time to visit Armenia .

Expect short rains a couple of times.Very lush nature and freshness everywhere.

If you are into budget group tours then you should join Yerani or Hyur tour companies.They provide day trips for budget travelers.The way they are going to dictate you the itinerary.

Ruben

4. Re: Weather in Late May

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2020, 10:10
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.