We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend

A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 November 2018, 12:49

4 replies to this topic
Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
507 posts
256 reviews
1. Re: A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend

Check ,,what to see/do in Yerevan".

But Trip advisor has just commercials now... Check the internet.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 21:45
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
108 posts
2. Re: A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend

u can enjoy even every corner of our sunny and nice country.the small center you can enjoy walking as it is very safe.the Cascade complex-open air museum.stairs)are nice for couples.as we all used to do so))).U can enjoy Paparazzi club.Sky bar.pizzeria Dimond has a big balcony terrace looking to Republic of square.where in the evening since 19.00 the fontains are dancing and singing.enjoy Armenia

3. Re: A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 November 2018, 12:49

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
371 posts
4. Re: A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend

Yes, there are many. Check on Google Maps.

Edited: 14 August 2018, 00:33
Reply to: A Trip To Yerevan To Meet My Boyfriend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yerevan