We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

Karnataka, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

Indian Saudi resident - Visiting Yerevan on Aug 16th to 22nd.

I have booked the flight tickets & hotel already. Planning to take visa on arrival.

I'm looking for best tour packages.

Is it a better idea to find tour packages once I land? Kindly suggest.

6 replies to this topic
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
225 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

To find a tour package in Armenia is very is .The point is if you want group tour exp.with limited time or private hassle free tour.It all depends on your budget and wish...If you are keen on to discover more places +photo opportunities choose private tour activity ..

Regards Ruben

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
108 posts
2. Re: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

besides u are coming in a bit hot season u had better to make your tour package earlier and take overnights in cooler places .

3. Re: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2018, 22:34

Karnataka, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

I know it is hot there but would like to explore the country. I'm looking for private tour packages where I can visit places with no rush. Monastery and mount ararat are in my list.

Approx how much will be the expense If I hire taxi / private tour to visit these places from yerevan city?

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
108 posts
5. Re: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

nearly short tours 70-100 usd with English speaking guide driver.and long tours 120-150 usd per day.also depends on vehicle and season

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages

Dear Solo Traveler

There is no problem for solo travelers to join to a group tours to explore Armenia

The prices are very reasonable

We can design your tour according your travel dates ,so please do not hesitate ask me a question if you need any help

Have fun in Armenia

Reply to: Solo traveller - looking for tour packages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted