We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

Santa Barbara de...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

I noticed, via google maps, that there is a large stretch of sand/beach just north of Doc Let beach. Has anybody been there? is there anything interesting to see?

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,343 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

Not sure how much you want to go north but there are some nice beaches and islands. Not something you can really do on your own. Have a look at whale island and surrounding islands. On the road into whale island there is a long beach, totally empty and know idea what it is called but not much to do even if you do find it.

Santa Barbara de...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

I have no idea what you just wrote :) But I did check it it. It is a fascinating area, and the area is really arid. It takes about 2.5 hours to get there.

Santa Barbara de...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

Now i know what you are talking about. That long beach you are referring to is actually a sand dune.

Can you get to Whale Island on your own by traveling down that road that you mention?

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
250 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

It would be best for you to contact whale island resort direct and see what time there boats run. You can also look a rainbow divers who take divers out there.

Santa Barbara de...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

I just spoke with rainbow divers and they said that you can independently visit the island via the road

6. Re: The Sand Spit North Of Doc Let Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang