We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
where to stay

looking for a 4, 41/2 star resort on a nice beach at nha trang?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: where to stay

Also, we just finished a couple weeks in Nha Trang, where buffets in the tourist area were running 220,000d - 290,000d per person. The big hotels will charge over double that but may offer a better spread in the evening. I've never considered seafood in Nha Trang a reasonable proposition, even north of the bridge. I defer to Quy Nhon, where prices were quite reasonable the last time we visited. But I suppose it's a matter of preference.

Stay away from the lobster ladies flogging their day old lobsters on the beach during the day and Tran Phu sidewalks in the evening. Can't be good on your wallet and certainly your health. Regards,

Richard

22. Re: where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang