We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
51 posts
36 reviews
Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

Hello TripAdvisor Members. Does anyone have any recommendations for a private transfer from Nha Trang to Mui Ne for 5 adults?

We have looked at the bus and also train but thinking it may work out better with all our luggage to do by private transfer. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

There are people that can take you via private car If you are currently in Nha Trang, talk with your hotel receptionist of go to one of the local tour agencies and try to arrange it. Because of Tet looming nearer it may be a bit more costly than normal. You can also negotiate with a taxi to take you. I would like to but cannot recommend anybody to prebook with on these forums lest the post get deleted.

Owee58

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,199 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

mailto:hiephoatourism@yahoo.com

This email is a resort that I stay in regularly at Ham Tien ( Mui Ne). I use her driver and whilst he has no English he is good and reliable. If you sent her an email she may be able to help as some guests go on to Nha Trang from her place and it may work in well.

Cheers Ross

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

Ross....... Lets see what happens. If I tried that it would be deleted in minutes.

Owee58

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,199 posts
51 reviews
4. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

Maybe Owee but I am not in the travel industry. Perhaps they get the lead from Google and you still own the Hotel !

Cheers Ross

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
5. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

I have been trying to remove the hotel from websites as I closed it 3 years ago. I dislike that it is still up and even sites like bookingdotcom have my long closed hotel as listed and operating. but yes, I am still involved in Vietnam tourism. You would think suggestions from me as long as I am not self promoting would be fine, but every referral I give gets deleted, even when I suggest people who are not related to me in any way... Perhaps it is all TA paranoia.

Owee58

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
6. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

I asked around and got a quote for $135 for a 7 seater. I'm sure it's negotiable. If the OP wants I'll PM the phone number. I feel it's a little above what I expected.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,945 posts
35 reviews
7. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

If you are not traveling over TET it would be about $ 110. You can Pm me and I will give you the companies details.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
51 posts
36 reviews
8. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

Thank you everyone.

9. Re: Private Transfer Nha Trang to Mui Ne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang