We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

Hit

I am landing on the 24th this month from China Guanzhou to Cam Ranh Nha Trang. I would like to know if I can get Visa on Arrival at this airport after getting the visa approval letter?

There are many websites which I went through most of them doesn't properly specify the information. I am not even able to get to the official government website of the Vietnam visa immigration visa on artival in English. Kindly help?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,368 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

In addition, we now have international flights arriving at the really small airports of Vinh (Vietnam Airlines from Vientiane), Can Tho (Vietjet from Bangkok) as well as Phu Quoc (Vietnam Airlines from Singapore). Phu Quoc is a special case now with the exemptions, but I'm wondering if the others can now process Visa on Arrival?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
7,162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

This is not official, but at least one more source that says one can use VOA at Cam Ranh Intl' Airport.

http://cheapvietnamvisa.net/vn

Cheers,

John

Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

Hello,

Finally, did you get your visa at Cam Ranh Airport?

I will be in the same situation this year.

Thank you for your answer,

Best regards,

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,333 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

This quote is taken directly from an online visa agents website:

"You can choose visa upon arrival, as picking up visa at the Vietnam international airports in Hanoi, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, and Ho Chi Minh city."

So there you have it and with the number of mainland Chinese I saw in Nha Trang last week they have certainly been taking advantage of the package tours and cheap flights from China

15. Re: Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang